Welcome to the 2023 Membership and Registration Form. This form contains two major sections: the first explains the benefits of IPA membership and the 2023 fee structure and the second contains the actual registration form which must be filled out and successfully submitted.
Benefits of Membership
- Unlimited play in four Island locations
- Coordinated skill level-based sessions
- Weekly Playtime schedules
- Free registration in IPA in-house tournaments
- Great pickleball camaraderie
- Season opening and closing picnics
- New apparel
- Balls, balls, and more balls!
- New nets on a rotating basis
- Loaner paddles for new players
- Intro to Pickleball 4-week and single-session clinics
- Access to a training ball machine donated by an IPA member couple (unveiling soon!)
- Repaving and beautification of North Hero courts
- Line painting on every court as needed
- Advocacy on behalf of expanded access to pickleball in every LCI community
- Representation in statewide organizations and tournaments
- Wood-fired pizza chez Chefs Redel
- The annual IPA member tournament
Most important, the chance to meet like-minded folks and build community around our shared obsession with dinking, driving, lobbing and blocking those pesky yellow Franklin X40s!
Membership / Season Pass / Session Fees for 2023
The fees for 2023 are shown below.
Grand Isle County Resident Fees:
- IPA Membership + Season Pass: $60
- IPA Membership Only: $10
Non-Grand Isle County Residents:
- Season Pass Only: $60
Individual Session Fees For Those Without a Season Pass:
- Member: $3
- Non-Member: $5
*Non-member guests are asked to reserve a spot on the scheduler and pay the individual session fee to an IPA Board member or IPA member.
For $60 (IPA membership fee and season pass), you’ll receive:
- unlimited play in four Island locations
- coordinated skill level-based sessions
- weekly Playtime schedules
- free registration in IPA in-house tournaments
- invitations to an early-season and end-of-season potluck
- great pickleball camaraderie
Membership/Registration Form for 2023
To Make Payments:
For Payment by Paypal, select this link, Paypal, to submit your payment(s) through PayPal and return to this page to complete your IPA membership registration.
For Payment by Check, promptly mail check (made out to IPA) directly to the Islands Pickleball Association, Inc., PO Box 82, South Hero, VT 05486.
For Payment by Cash, please only use this payment method for individual session fees. Non-member guests are asked to reserve a spot on the scheduler and pay the fee to an IPA Board member or IPA member.
Need a New Paddle or Other Pickleball Equipment?
The Islands Pickleball Association (IPA) is pleased to provide its members with two options for purchasing new pickleball paddles or other pickleball equipment at discounted prices. For more details go to Good Deals on New Equipment.